We formed this firm to provide quality divorce and family law services in Texas. Fundamentally, the culture and tone of a law firm is set by the people with their names on the door:
When we started out, it was just the two of us. Now we've grown to about 20 attorneys and staff, who you can meet here, and they are what make us really special. We're all committed to these key values:
- Smart, tough courtroom advocacy for our clients;
- Frequent, proactive and helpful communication;
- Use of the latest technology; and,
- Honesty and transparency, even if it hurts sometimes.
- What Your Case Will Cost;
- How We Work With Our Clients;
- Our Retainer Fees are; or,
- Costs of litigation.
- Settlement at Mediation;
- Settlement after some litigation;
- Trial to a Judge; and sometimes,
- Jury Trial.
We've prepare the leading sources of information on the most important topics you will face:
- The Ultimate Guide to Child Custody Cases in Texas;
- The Ultimate Guide to Texas Marital Property Law;
- The Ultimate Guide to Mental Health Issues in Divorce & Family Law Cases; and,
- The Ultimate Guide to the UCCJEA.
There is much more on our website, all of it free and aimed at helping you understand our divorce & family law system in Texas.
Lastly, let's not forget our Of Counsel, Jim Piper, who has been practicing divorce and family law at the highest possible level for 40+ years, with wisdom, tenacity and grace: