|Initial Consultation, by Phone or Virtual|
"My attorney, David Spradling has been phenomenal. He is patient, extremely knowledgeable and has gone above and beyond my expectations."
- Dana M, Client of the Firm
When I first set out to study law, I recognized that although a traditional education is vital, having first-hand experience and specialized areas of focus are invaluable. While attending South Texas College of Law, I worked as a Law Clerk at a personal injury law firm, and also completed a program to become a certified mediator.
Balancing my work at a high-profile personal-injury law firm honed my litigation skills, deepened my understanding of the law, and strengthened my time-management skills. Although it was a challenge to sustain all three, my dedication has never wavered.
When I was younger, I was in constant awe of the number of people who would approach my mother—a divorced mother of two who single-handedly worked to become a district judge in the 294th District Court, Van Zandt County, Texas, with a 16-year term on the bench—to thank her for impacting their lives. A few years of study and sacrifice translated to better lives for thousands of people, myself included.
The impact the law can have is significant, especially in family law, where the stakes and emotions run high. Now, as an associate attorney at Walters Gilbreath, PLLC, I am in constant communication with all of my clients, leveraging my knowledge of the law with my years of experience to deliver swift, effective, and thoughtful counsel. Our policy is that if you need to speak with us, we will make ourselves available to you, no roadblocks, no delays. I take great pride not only in helping others but also in working for a firm that pioneers new techniques in client satisfaction and service.
Connect with David
• Associate Attorney, Walters Gilbreath, PLLC, 2019–Present
• Associate Attorney, The Webster Law Firm, 2016–2018
• Law Clerk, The Webster Law Firm, 2013–2015
• University of Texas at Austin B.A., 2009-20012
• South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2013-2015
• South Texas College of Law, Certified Mediator, 2015
• Volunteer, Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center, 2019—Present
• Volunteer, Prevention International: No Cervical Cancer, 2017—Present
• Hometown: Canton, Texas
• Favorite sports team: UT Longhorns
• Traveled to Greece, Tokyo, Belize, Cabo, and Honduras
• 2008 Texas Championship for Current Issues & Events Winner
• 2007 Texas Championship for Computer Science Winner