|Initial Consultation, by Phone or Virtual|
After leaving my hometown of Houston to study at Indiana University Bloomington, I knew that I would return to begin the journey of starting my own family. Pursuing my J.D. at South Texas College of Law allowed me to gain skills needed to guide other families through conflict, as well as deepen my commitment to my own.
Since receiving my J.D. in 2014, I’ve gained diverse insight into attorneys’ potential to reshape the lives of their clients. I’ve enjoyed the privilege of advocating for the victims of injuries at a large firm, defending the interests of corporations in commercial litigation, and even representing the State of Texas as a Lead Prosecutor.
However, I found myself drawn to the unique opportunity of family lawyers to make a truly personal, lasting impact. Today, my focus in family law litigation allows me to serve as an empathetic, skilled advocate for clients in front of both judges and juries. I think every family’s situation deserves special care and consideration, and it would be a privilege to see how I can help yours approach the future with confidence.
Connect with Evan
• Associate Attorney, Walters Gilbreath, PLLC, 2020–Present
• Associate Attorney, Brown Sims, P.C., 2019-2020
• Assistant District Attorney, Harris County District Attorney's Office, 2018 - 2019
• South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2014
• Indiana University Bloomington, B.A., 2006
• Houston Young Lawyers Association, Member
• American Association for Justice, Member
• Houston Bar Association, Member
• Hometown: Houston, Texas
• Favorite sports team: Houston Astros
• Classically Trained Pianest
• One Dog, Izzy