|Initial Consultation, by Phone or Virtual|
After graduating summa cum laude from UCLA and joining the Eta of Los Angeles chapter of Phi Beta Kappa, I moved back home to Texas. Once in Texas, I began my legal pursuits at the University of Texas School of Law. While studying at UT, I participated in the Texas Law Fellowships, helping to raise money so my classmates could afford to dedicate their summers to doing pro bono work. In the fall semester of my third year, I had the opportunity to study abroad in London.
I received my license to practice law in Texas in November of 2016 and I joined the Junior League of Austin shortly after that in 2019. Before joining Walters Gilbreath, I worked at a law firm handling mortgage compliance. Although that work was rewarding, I’ve always valued people—especially family and friends—over everything else, and I realized I could help people more directly in family law.
My passion truly lies in family law. I enjoy helping my clients reach resolutions (both legally and emotionally) for whatever issues they face. I’ve worked on over 100 cases, and although no two cases are the same, each case involves intense emotions and requires empathy as well as legal remedies. I would be grateful and proud to fight for you and stand by your side through the process.
Connect with Stephanie
• Attorney, Walters Gilbreath, PLLC, 2018–Present
• Associate Attorney, Gregg & Valby, LLP, 2016–2018
• The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2013–2016
• Queen Mary University of London, 2015
• University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., 2009–2013
• Member, Phi Beta Kappa, 2013—Present
• Provisional Member, Junior League of Austin, 2019—Present
• Member, Tri Delta, 2009—2013
• Collegiate Alumni-Relations Chair, Tri Delta, 2012
• Academic Chair, Tri Delta, 2011
- Volunteer, Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas, 2018—Present
- Active Member of the Junior League of Austin, 2019—Present
• Hometown: Houston, Texas
• Favorite sports team: UCLA Bruins
• Worked at a record company/music management company
• Two dogs, Riley and Mimi