Litigation Support Specialist
I began my time at UCSB studying economics and accounting. During my second year, I had the opportunity to work at Santa Barbara’s premiere personal injury firm as a bookkeeper and legal assistant. I was immediately drawn to the challenge, pace, and collaborative atmosphere of law practices. I knew that the legal field offered an unparalleled opportunity to combine my interests in business development with a newly-minted passion for client advocacy.
While completing my Bachelor’s Degree in Ethics and Public Policy, I enrolled in a paralegal certificate program to solidify my grasp of core legal concepts. I was able to simultaneously apply these concepts and continue to gain experience in the legal field by supporting four attorneys of a multi-practice firm with emphasis in property management, trust administration, and business litigation.
Though I enjoyed my time at a multi-practice firm, I wished for an environment in which I could develop specialized skillsets and learn from professionals at the apex of their field. I’m grateful to have accepted a position with Walters Gilbreath supporting associates in complex family law litigation. At WG, every case presents the opportunity to help clients secure a promising future. Family law offers a truly unparalleled potential to make an immediate, tangible difference in the lives of those in need. I look forward to seeing how we can do the same for you.
• Litigation Support Specialist, Walters Gilbreath, PLLC, 2021 – Present
• Legal Secretary, Reetz Fox & Bartlett LLP, 2021
• Bookkeeper and Legal Assistant, NordstrandBlack PC, 2018 - 2020
• Hometown: Santa Barbara, CA
• I didn't know I was allergic to mangos until I was in college. I always thought that they were just spicy.
• In undergrad, I was abruptly diagnosed with a then-unknown neurological disorder now known as Visual Snow Syndrome.
• National Charity League, 2012-2016
• Explore Ecology, Santa Barbara, CA
• Unity Shoppe, Santa Barbara, CA
• Pi Beta Phi, Champions are Readers, 2016-2019