Litigation Support Specialist
Truthfully, I didn’t grow up knowing exactly which career was right for me. However, I knew that I wanted to work for a company whose main goal was to offer support to people in need. Before joining Walters Gilbreath, PLLC, I took a position in retail management and philanthropic event planning at Kendra Scott. Although this position was often demanding, I was grateful for the opportunity to build key skills in community engagement and public service. While looking for the next step in my career, I was drawn to family law; no other field could offer a similar opportunity to provide guidance and support through adversity.
Today, I’m proud to work with our associate attorneys on providing the highest quality, most efficient family law representation in Texas. I look forward to seeing how I can help you realize your goals.
• Administrative Assistant, Walters Gilbreath, PLLC, 2020–Present
• Assistant Manager, J.Crew, 2018-2020
• Assistant Manager, Kendra Scott, 2017 - 2018
• Store Manager, American Apparel, 2014-2016
• Hometown: Houston, Texas
• Dog mom to a toy rat terrier named Mimi