Litigation Support Specialist
Since I was 14 years old I knew I wanted to work in the legal field. That dream moved me from Baton Rouge, Louisiana to Austin, Texas where I began law school at the University of Texas at Austin. While in my first year of law school I also worked at the Travis County District Attorney's Office where my passion for law was fueled all the more.
Getting a front row seat into the behind the scenes process of seeing a case through from start to finish sparked my interest and gave light to a new career path. I have a passion for assisting families and creating a smooth transition in the midst of difficult situations. I am honored to work for a law firm like Walters Gilbreath where everyone here has that exact same passion.
- Litigation Support Specialist, Walters Gilbreath, PLLC, 2021-Present
- Paralegal, O'Neil Wysocki, 2019-2021
- Paralegal, Quilling, Selander, Lownds, Winslett, & Moser, P.C, 2017-2019
- Paralegal, Travis County District Attorney's Office, 2014-2017
- Hometown: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Favorite Sports Team: New Orleans, Saints
- Hobbies: Cooking, Traveling, and Family Time