Client Development Associate
Unlike much of the Walters Gilbreath team, my background is not in law. After graduating from the University of Texas at Austin in 2009 with degrees in American Studies and English, I was only sure of one thing; I wanted a career that emphasized relationship building and service. In the following years, I worked in positions ranging from newspaper reporting to retail management. Ultimately, I found an engaging and meaningful position in high-end sales, eventually becoming the National Sales Manager for a bridal design boutique based in Dallas. Working with both corporate partnerships and individual clients taught me so much about how vital a great customer service experience can be.
Currently, I am grateful to apply my skillsets and passions to the Client Development roll at Walters Gilbreath. I have the privilege of being the first person most clients encounter when contacting the firm, a roll I approach with both verve and compassion. I look forward to seeing how we can help you secure a brighter future.
• Client Development Associate, Walters Gilbreath, PLLC, 2021 - Present
• Regional Account Executive, National Sales Manager, Watters, 2016-2021
• Merchandise Coordinator & Store Manager, La Perla North America, 2013-2016
• The University of Texas at Austin, B.A. in English, 2009
• Hometown: New York City, New York
• Favorite sports team: Houston Astros