Litigation Support Specialist
I grew up dreaming of being a veterinarian, or having any job that would let me interact with and care for animals. I am a fanatic of horses and dogs and wanted to help them in any way I could. After figuring out I was (quite literally) terrible at anything science related, eventually my path pulled me to the legal field and it all made sense - I had unlocked the code to how my caring, nurturing side could be put to great use.
Serving as a legal professional in various areas of the law has been rewarding and challenging; it has shown me how resilient and courageous people can be in the face of adversity. Personally, it has pushed me to grow, not only as a professional, but as an individual as well. Most importantly, it has allowed me to do the one thing I have wanted most out of my career, to help people. Getting to know my clients while working with them on their cases is the aspect of this profession that I cherish most, and I always remember the individuals I have the pleasure of assisting!
Joining Walters Gilbreath and diving headfirst into the realm of family law has been exciting and truly eye opening for me. Getting to help individuals at the most personal level is gratifying and equally humbling. I look forward to assisting on your case in every way I can.
Connect with Laura
- Litigation Support Specialist, Walters Gilbreath, PLLC, 2021-Present
- Paralegal, Peterson, Logren & Kilbury, PA, 2016-2021
- Legal Assistant/Receptionist, Davis Law Firm, PA, 2014-2016
- Minnesota School of Business – Bachelor’s Degree in Paralegal Studies, 2014-2016
- Minnesota School of Business – Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies, 2012-2014
- Minnesota roots - you betcha!
- Favorite sports team: Pittsburgh Steelers
- Predominantly listens to Spanish music, though she's not fluent (yet!)
- Professional career started at age 8 (mowing her church's cemetery)
- Fitness, books, and travel in her spare time