We pride ourselves on our ability to provide our clients with transparency as well as exceptional service. In an effort to lessen the strain of your family matters, we merged these two principles together and developed the Case Budget Breakdown. Simply fill out the form to receive an estimated range for your case!
The ranges generated in this program are estimations. Actual costs may differ.
Case Type Definitions
Divorce with Kids
You are married and have children together that are under age 18.
Divorce w/o Kids
You are married, and either have no children or they are grown now.
Child Custody (Not Married)
You are not married to the other parent and have never been to court or the Attorney General about your child.
Modification of Custody
You already have a court order about your child and one parent wants to change it.
Case Complexity Definitions
- You and the other party agree on all issues.
- A lawyer might not seem necessary, but it may be prudent to have one should any conflicts arise.
- You and the other party agree on all but one or two small issues, (e.g. child support or visitation time).
- You and the other party agree on most issues but there is one major issue you do not agree on, (e.g. which parent the child should live with or which school they should attend).
- You anticipate possibly reaching an agreement in the future.
- You and the other party can’t agree on 80% of all issues, but you can agree on smaller issues, (e.g. child support or who gets to keep which vehicle).
Calculate Your Case Budget