I went to law school with the intention of practicing family law, I was fortunate to find a job doing just that after graduation. I have experienced firsthand the difference a dedicated family law attorney can make in a person’s life, and I aspire to be able to do the same for my clients.
I grew up in New Braunfels, Texas and studied History and minored in English and European studies at the University of Texas at Austin. Following my Bachelor of Arts, I earned my JD from Baylor University School of Law in May of 2015.
My husband, Clay Davis, who is also a family law attorney at this firm, and I relocated to San Antonio, Texas a few years ago where I continue to practice family law. Practicing family law with my husband gives me a unique perspective and understanding of the preciousness of family relationships and the unique difficulty of navigating legal situations that put those relationships in jeopardy.
- Of Counsel, Walters Gilbreath, PLLC, 2021–Present
- Associate Attorney, Hembree Bell Law, 2020-2021
- Associate Attorney, Schulman Lopez & Hoffer, LLP, 2018-2020
- Associate Attorney, BurnettTurner, 2015-2018
- Baylor University College of Law, J.D., 2015
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., 2012
- Bexar County Women’s Bar Foundation
- Assistant Chair of the Junior League New Members Committee
- BCWB Association LEAD Academy
- Graduate Baylor Law Women’s Legal Society, Secretary 2013–201
- Phi Alpha Delta, Secretary 2013–2014
- Career Development Student Advisory Committee, 3L Representative
- Baylor Law School Intramural Sports
- 2021 VLS Pro Bono Service Individual Honoree
- Dean’s Academic Excellence Scholarship Recipient
- Dean’s List Winter 2014, Dean’s List Spring 2014, Dean’s List Fall 201
- Wechsler First Amendment Fall 2013 Moot Court Competition
- Strasburger and Price Spring 2013 Moot Court Competition, Quarter-Finalist
- Strasburger and Price Spring 2013 Moot Court Competition, Top Ten Speaker