"Priyanka Bins was outstanding. I was amazed by her knowledge of the law and work ethic. She responded to emails, texts, and calls promptly and with a great attitude."
- Katelyn P. - Client of the Firm
As an attorney and a published author, I have a distinct advantage when it comes to practicing law, as my legal profession depends on the in-depth analysis, utilization, and understanding of convoluted contracts, regulations, and statutes. I first noticed the connection between the two careers when I was in college, working as an editor for our student-run newspaper. It didn’t take long for me to recognize that writing about problems wasn’t enough; I wanted to do something about them. When I ran an article on human trafficking, I realized that I could use my writing skills to be a voice for people who might not be able to speak for themselves.
I graduated with honors in English and moved back to Houston to begin my legal career at South Texas College of Law. I joined the South Texas Law Review to nourish my legal-writing skills, graduated with my Juris Doctorate in 2012, and became a licensed attorney later that year.
I am now an experienced attorney in all aspects of family law, including custody issues, CPS matters, divorces, and adoptions. I have experience as a mediator, an amicus attorney, and an attorney ad litem. With my strong writing background and passion for family law, I aggressively advocate for each of my clients by finding them closure and comfort during their most difficult moments.
Connect with Priyanka
• Associate Attorney, Walters Gilbreath, PLLC, 2018–Present
• Associate Attorney, Tilton & Tilton, LLP, 2013–2018
• Attorney, Law Office of Brenda K. Whitehead, 2012–2013
• Law Clerk, Regent & Associates, 2011–2012
• Intern, Fort Bend District Attorney’s Office, 2010–2010
• South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2009–2012
• The University of Texas at San Antonio, B.A., 2005–2009
• Member, South Asian Bar Association, 2014—2015
• Member, Houston Trial Lawyers Association, 2013—2014
• Member, Law Review of South Texas College of Law, 2009—2012
• Hometown: Houston, TX
• Favorite sports team: Houston Astros
• Published a short, fiction story in The Sagebrush Review
• One chocolate lab, Otis
• Enjoys writing and traveling
• English major with an emphasis on creative writing