At Walters Gilbreath, PLLC, we understand how sensitive and nuanced Family Law can be. We have earned a reputation as fierce and effective advocates both inside and outside the courtroom with a better approach and providing better results.
What to Expect at Your ConsultationAn initial consultation is a time for you and a managing partner at our firm to get to know one another and discuss your divorce or child custody case. A consultation is your opportunity to learn about the process and discuss strategy related to your specific situation. You will also discuss or address the following during your consultation:
- Background information about the firm and our experience;
- Your background (i.e., where you work, how many children you have, employment history, etc.);
- Recommendations on strategy for your case;
- Information regarding how the firm handles cases similar to yours;
- The employment contract between you and the firm;
- Hourly rates, retainers and fees for the firm’s services; and
- Questions that you have regarding the process
If you're ready to talk to an experienced attorney, schedule your consultation today or if you're still unsure, contact us to find out if your case is a match for our team. You can also visit our F.A.Q. page for more information.